Wednesday 4 May 2011

Inspiration Daily

Creature Comforts is one of my daily blog reads.
I look forward to their Inspiration Daily, eagerly awaiting the image to be discovered and the colours found in it.
Today was no exception:


Isn't it sublimely beautiful.
I'm having such a hard time deciding what flowers to use for my Birthday party on Saturday, 
now I have another idea to add to the list!

Personally, Tarquin gives me inspiration of some kind daily. 
I am truly blessed to have him, and to have a rental flat that will allow pets!
Here is tonight's photo: Tarquin has spent most of the day in this fluffy blanket.
I love my old man!




1 comment:

  1. lovely photos~=)
    sorry, so busy today didn't get to reply u on ur sms~ but yes i'll be coming to the parteeeee!!! how can i miss it!!! <3

    however, i dun think i'll have time to bring along something nice...and as much as i would want to bring something, i dun wanna bring something looking Not nice to such a lovely party~

    is that ok? or were u expecting me to bring something? i can still do it if you want^^

    hope ur holiday has started! ^^

    Love, Yo~

    ReplyDelete