Tuesday 2 August 2011

Bagatelles & Co.

So I've been pretty sucky at posting on my blog lately (sorry!!!)

This week, I rediscovered one of my favourite blogs that was lost in a computer wipe out several months ago - 100 Layer Cake. But sorrow is no more, as I have their delightful posts being regularly supplied to my mail box once again.

As I opened today's post I was also 'totally smitten' with the clutches from Bagatelle & Co.

I can assure you that if I had a spare $100 sitting around, 
I would be purchasing one of them.

So enough talk - here as some pictures. 
It was really hard to limit the number of photos to upload - 
but my favourite one has to be the last one 
(although the first 2 are a tie for a close second)!

If you want to check their range out for yourself, hop on over to their etsy store.







No comments:

Post a Comment