Sunday 27 March 2011

Garden Party Dresses

Last Wednesday, I went shopping to see if I could find something to where for my birthday. 
Over the last 5 months I've lost over 15kgs, and was looking forward to rewarding myself with a beautiful dress for my birthday. 
Problem was, nothing fit... still. 
It was massively discouraging... 
and now I keep thinking I won't be able to fit into something beautiful before my birthday. 
I really wanted to wear something lacey and feminine and it is really hard to find that in larger women dress-sizes.

Tonight, I thought I'd just have a quick look to see if there were any shops around with something like what I had dreamed of wearing. 
The first site google showed me, had 3 dresses I liked! 
Pity that their only store location is in Melbourne!!!
Anyway, have a look...
What do you think?

Choice one - because look at that lovely lace!

This would probably be choice two, because of the soft colour and long flowing nature of the dress.
Choice three... because of the gorgeous ruffles... this probably ties for second... the colour would look better on me.




2 comments:

  1. wow~
    they look great!
    i haven't decided what would look good on u yet~ and i have to head to school right now!
    i'll come back to it after school and have a second look! keke~
    im just thinking:
    "which one would look stunning on Kate" =D
    have a great day!!!
    Love~ Yo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked out City Chic?? I tend to buys a few things from them. Nice and feminine and also designed for under 40 year olds ;) Allysia xox

    ReplyDelete