Monday 20 September 2010

Special Guests

Today, I had the great pleasure of my Grandad and Uncle John coming to visit me at my flat. I love sharing my little home with people and it is an extra privilege when I can share it with people that have had an important part to play in my life. 


I showed them the flat, they admired my veggie patch, I made Grandad coffee and we went to lunch at my favourite little cafe in Wahroonga, Pastadelli. It was lovely to share some of my favourite things with them during my visit. 


Over lunch, Uncle John shared a very interesting opinion on human rights.... suggesting that rather than teaching ethics and 'human rights', people need to be taught responsibility. Once people learn how to live and accept responsibility, human rights are never violated and ethical standards are maintained. TOTALLY SPOT ON!!!!!


It is 'right' to spend time with those that have loved and cared for you. 


Enjoying the pleasure of each others company.


Sharing life.


Giving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment