Friday 17 September 2010

Vase Box

I see God in flowers so often, and it is rare that I don't have a vase of flowers in my home or on my table at work. So, a regular God-sighting is found in a vase - and today is no exception.
I walked into my favourite florist shop in Wahroonga this morning, looking for something beautiful and a little unusual to place on my table and cheer me up today. As Friday is market day, I hoped not to be disappointed. 
I wasn't.
I very nearly bought a bunch of tiny orchids - their colour was so intense and their faces so sweet... until I saw this.


Roses.


Ok, I know what you are going to say - roses are like the stock-standard flower anyone gets. So true... But these are special.
They make me think of a summer sunset.



Sunset Roses!

2 comments:

  1. I think they are very special too!! Glad you feel happy by looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at the colour on those things!

    ReplyDelete