Monday 22 November 2010

Birthday Fun-ness!!!!

It was Vicky's Birthday on Saturday ad I had the privilege of organising a party for this special friend!
She loves to be crafty and has a kind and generous heart, so she put these two things together deciding to create hanging owl decorations, that would be given to an orphanage to decorate for Christmas! Isn't she special?!?
So her friends came and enjoyed in lots of crafty goodness, lots of chatting and sharing afternoon tea together. Vicky and I made Hummingbird Cupcakes (from my crabapple bakery recipe book) and all her friends kindly bought lots of scrumdillyumptious food to eat!


Happy  Birthday Vicky! 
You are such a special person. 
Love you HEAPS!


1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most wonderful and memorable birthdays I have ever had! Thanks for organising everything and giving it to me to enjoy! Love you lots Kate!!

    ReplyDelete