Friday 5 November 2010

Weigh-In #4

Ok, so I'm a couple of days late... but I've been crazy busy.


This week I lost another kilo!!!!! So that makes a grand total of having lost 5.8 kgs in the last 4 weeks. I'm not planning on going looking for it either :)


This also means that I have achieved my goal weight for the 9 week program I am on. So my personal trainer and I decided to decrease the target weight by another 5 kilos. So that is 5 kilos more to lose in 5 weeks.


Keep giving me encouragement along the way and if you find any deliciously healthy foods or places to eat out there, let me know! (I'm not allowed to eat rice or pasta at the moment though... :( )


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Kate! Such fantastic news! You are so strong!

    Nick and I have been enjoying scrumptious salads for dinner over the last few weeks. We like a salad that is full of mixed lettuce, mini roma tomatoes, cucumber, green capsicum shredded, shredded grilled Chicken Breast that's still warm. (Nick sometimes flavours it with a little Chilli or with Garlic and herbs) Shredded carrot, beetroot and toasted slivered almonds or pine nuts. And sometimes dried cranberries. Nick likes to add dressing, but I prefer white or caramalised balsamic.
    Yum yum and very hearty and filling :)
    I think you're amazing. Such had work saying no to the foods you love!
    Stay strong! xoxox

    ReplyDelete