Saturday 6 November 2010

Replanted

I replanted my pot garden this afternoon. 
I wanted to plant some veggies, but knew that the next few months are going to be really hectic and in reality I won't have time to tend my little garden well enough to grow veggies well. 
So instead I have some double petunias and white lobelia seedlings. 
I can't wait to see them grow and bloom. 
I should end up with a feminine display outside my bedroom. 
My herb pot is looking well established. 
The oregano is starting to flow over the edge of the pot and the thyme is flowering. 
There is a gorgeous weeping violet like plant next to my herb pot that adds a lovely splash of purple.

It's nice to know that while I'm busy preparing for 
the Sunday School Anniversary, Advent Program, Summer Program and Kids Fun Days, 
I will have a lovely garden to come home to. 
One that doesn't need too much care, but will 
continually remind me of God 
and all the wonderful things 
he has created 
and 
given me.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! so glad you found the oregano! I am trying to grow some for you...but looking awfully sad :p
    Love the special effects for the first photo! Isnt the herb garden lookin awesome...

    Hope you get a good bloom soon!

    ReplyDelete