Thursday 11 November 2010

Weigh-In #5

This week hasn't been great. It started off well. I did some really heavy and physical gardening. But I think the fact that my PT didn't want me to count it as cardio really made it hard. Anyway, I ended up having 5 days where I just didn't want to get out of bed and had absolutely no inclination to go and exercise. I also had Belgian waffles, bacon and maple syrup for brunch on Tuesday.Really bad. So... with all that, I should tell you that I didn't put any weight on, but I didn't really take any off. Apparently I lost 50 grams (amazing that the machines can weigh that).


So there, I've kept myself accountable to you.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed it's not great but it's still in the right direction, even tho it's small. I know that the gardening counted for far more than exercise and you can feel pleased about that for this week. Here's praying that the coming week sees you back on track as far as exercising and eating well is concerned. At least you *have* a track and I believe God is calling you to it. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete