Thursday 30 December 2010

Little Brown Pen

I love seeing the photos that Little Brown Pen load onto their blog. 
Their colour co-ordination and their beautiful images of Paris take my breath away.
Today I was catching up on some of my blog reading when I found these 'snow bird' images. 
I love birds. 
There can be such simplicity and complexity in them.
 I just *love* these shots. 
Check out the image of the 'snow fight'!
It makes me want to move to a place which has snow.
I would love these images on my wall at home. 


Birds in the 12/26 Northeast snowstorm
Birds in the 12/26 Northeast snowstorm
Birds in the 12/26 Northeast snowstorm
Birds in the 12/26 Northeast snowstorm
Birds in the 12/26 Northeast snowstorm
(Hmmm, lots of love statements today... images via little brown pen)


No comments:

Post a Comment