Wednesday 8 December 2010

Review Goal Session #1

Yes, today was the last in the first 9 weeks (it has actually been a little longer) of the Vision Personal Training Program. This meant I had to have a final weigh-in for the 9 weeks and have a whole heap of  other measurements taken.

Well, I was surprised to find I had lost 2 kilos over the last week, which means I have lost 10 kilos over the last 10 weeks or so. My blood pressure had been hyper-tensive when I started the program, but is currently perfectly normal and I've lost
10cms from my chest and hips.

It has been a tough road, with some rough trips along the way (falling down the stairs at the gym last week really didn't help).
So, I doubled the expected weight loss that the program allocated. I should feel like jumping up and down, but I just don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment