Wednesday 20 October 2010

Animal Love

Today's gift God had for me came in the form of his creatures. Tarquin has been his usual, loving self. 
This morning he followed me out my front door and sat sunning himself. 
And what should I meet? A very friendly, although wild, King Parrot. This parrot and I whistled to each other and he kept flying for perch to perch. He got to within a metre of me at one stage. 


But then Zazu (the neighbour's Siamese kitten) came on the scene and decided to chase the King Parrot around. (Although here she is begging for pats).


The King Parrot didn't seem to mind playing cat and mouse and Tarquin watched these proceedings intently from his place outside the front door. 
I love animals. I love Tarquin so much... he's so expressive. In fact he is contentedly sitting on my lap, with the V8 purring machine going.

1 comment:

  1. Kate! I didn't know you had a blog till now! Love the pics :) Lots of hugs to Tarquin and I can't wait to meet him! Speak Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete