Saturday 9 October 2010

Grump!

Yes, I've been VERY grumpy.
The new diet has been exceptionally hard.
Within 36 hours of following the diet and going from grumpy to really depressed, I figured that a small friand would give me to the sweetness and texture that I felt my body missed most of all. I knew that it was off my diet, but felt as long as it was once when things are really bad, and small - that it wouldn't be heaps bad. Things did pick up a lot.
I've exercised 3 of the last 4 days with varying degrees of exhaustion, but felt pretty good on the whole with that.
I suppose the two big things with the diet I need to work through are:
1. What do I do for food when I'm out and about for hours without access to foods that fall within the diet restrictions.
2. I need to find the time to get some interesting ways to cook the evening meals. Also some quick, easy and yummy options. At the moment things are pretty ordinary. :S

1 comment: