Wednesday 6 October 2010

The start of something new...

The time has come.
A change has to be made.
A change for the better.
A lifestyle change.

Does it mean I can't enjoy food?



NO!
I just need to think about what I eat and when I eat it.

Does it mean that I have to kill myself exercising?


NO!
I just need to plan to regularly exercise, make it manageable and do it.

Can I do this alone?


NO!
I need help.
My mind plays games, so it needs encouraging words.
I crave things that aren't healthy, help me see past the craving to the goal.
I will find it hard to remember that I am doing this to...
lose weight
to be healthy
enjoy the life God has given me
feel good about investing in myself
I will find it hard o remember that...
I will feel good about the outcome
this will not always be about saying 'no', it is just for now
moderation is key
that this will take time
there are people out there who love me because of the person I am inside, not what I look like on the outside.

I will record my progress here 
for you to see
 for you find out how you can be encouraging me
for you to be encouraged by the way God is working in my life.

Please come on the journey with me.

p.s if your are a blogger 'following' the creation box is probably the best option, 
if not and you want to be notified each time I write about the subject, 
you can let me know that you want me to email the blog to you.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Kate! Do your best! Want you so much to feel good about yourself and feel good investing good eternal things in yourself!

    Do not be afraid. For He IS with YOU ALWAYS!!

    ReplyDelete