Thursday 28 October 2010

Mr Gecko - Incognito

Two nights ago, I arrived home tired, but knowing that I needed to vacuum my floor and mop the kitchen and bathrooms. They were in desperate need  of a clean. As I walked toward my kitchen, I thought that there were more leaves on the carpet than I remembered. Upon turning on the light, look what I discovered...
Mr Gecko - INCOGNITO!!!!
He was about 10 cm long and at about the same time, Tarquin came out of his warm cocoon in my bedclothes to welcome me home. However on discovering Mr Gecko, found him far more interesting. So I rescued him and put him on a rock outside. Hopefully I will still see Mr Gecko around in the future. Just not on my carpet - I really don't want to step on him.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Mr Gecko! I thought they only lived in the tropics.

    ReplyDelete