Thursday 28 October 2010

Weigh-In #3

Yesterday was my weigh in day. I had lost 0.8 kg over the last week. I wasn't enthralled, but at least I was still losing weight.
Each week it feels like it gets a little more difficult to maintain the diet. But I had a good conversation with Andy (my PT) and there was the agreement that my diet did not have to stay so restricted for the rest of my life, rather it is now to help me drop the weight. Once the weight is dropped, I can start re-introducing these things into my life, but I need to learn to do it in moderation and with thought.
There are so many things that require great thought at the moment. It is exhausting me. And I've had either a heavy head or a headache over the last 3 days. It's been a bit tough.
The most interesting reaction that Andy gave to my food diary this week was how I ate a teaspoon of bread & butter pudding. He wondered how I did that and shared that when out with a friend, instead of indulging in a cake with them (even though I had had a terrible day) I asked for a spoonful of their cake. They were happy to do that for me, it made me feel good to both get a little cake but also resist the urge to each a whole cake.
Anyway, please help me keep me accountable. 

1 comment:

  1. Andy gotta be so proudof u! U are doing so amazingly! Self control is so tough...hope u r feeling the good outcome for following though rather than get headaches and it feeling tough!
    I am at the sideline cheering u all the way! Goal reach and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete